Wayne Dalton Keyed Outside Lock Handle - Keyed alike or Different based on your selection.
Comes with 2 keys, matched to a random lock number (optional keyed alike pairs for multiple handles with same keys).
- Screw posts distance center to center - 2-1/2"
- Screw post outer diameter 7/16" x 9/16" length
- Screw post to square shaft center to center - 1-1/4"
- Square lock shaft - 5 /16" x 4" length
- Handle length - 5-1/2"
- Plate - 3-13/16"height x 2-3/8"width
- Works with #8 self tapping screws of varying lengths (depending on door thickness)
- Lock stile backer plate used for model 9100 - 9600 doors can be purchased here - 261964
Wayne Dalton TM5150, TM5155, TM5200, TM5255, TS125, TS150, TS200, 5140, 8000, 8100, 8200, 8300, 8500, 9100, 9300, 9400, 9600, 9700, and 9800 series garage doors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would you please tell me the distance between the 2 bolt holes that attach this door handle. Thank you Ray
Center to center of screw posts measures 2.5"
Can you make keys for an existing garage door handle?
No we don't make keys. We just sell the replacement handles.
What is the difference between "keyed alike" and "keyed different"
Keyed alike means the keys for each handle will make the others if you order multiple handles at once. This is for multi-door setups for ease of use. Keyed different means each handle is going to use a unique key.
The ones I have, have the center shaft threaded. Do you have those available
They no longer make this with a threaded shaft. You will have to replace the full assembly to update to the newer style - https://www.waynedaltonparts.com/products/wayne-dalton-lock-kit-assembly-237138