7 ft Garage Door Torsion Spring Cables
Pair of torsion cables for 7 ft high garage doors. Aircraft grade 1/8 inch cable with end sleeves for attachment to torsion bar drums and loops that attach to the bottom corner brackets.
This 7 ft torsion spring cable is made for a standard lift door with a Torsion spring system. It works for all residential garage doors 7ft high that have torsion springs. Garage door cables are 1/8" thick made with Galvanized Aircraft Cable, and are 8' 4" long.
Every cable assembly comes with a crimped and a loose cable stop on one end. This is to help the cable sit evenly in the cable drum.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TORQUEMASTER OR EXTENSION SPRING SYSTEMS.Includes:
- 1 pair of 8' 4" long garage door cables with end sleeves and loops
- Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable
- Highest Quality Garage Door Cables
- Loose cable stops - helps cable fit evenly on drum
- 7 strands 19 wires
- 1/8" thick
- 8' 4" long
- Most residential steel and wood doors 7ft high up to 16 ft wide with standard lift Torsion Springs (using 1/8" diameter cables).
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TORQUEMASTER OR EXTENSION SPRING SYSTEMS.