1/4" T Shaped Garage Door Bottom Seal - 2 3/4" Wide
Two 1/4" T-shaped ends that slide into your metal retainer form a U shape when installed. 2 3/4" wide Garage Door Bottom Seal with 1/4" T-shaped ends fits standard bottom retainers. Please look at the pictures to compare it to yours.
Select the width of your door above. All weatherstrip comes with an additional 2-3 inches in length.
- Conforms to uneven floors
- Saves money by preventing air loss
- 1/4" Single "T" long wearing flexible vinyl PVC bottom seal.
- Easily installed in all standard bottom seal retainers.
- Seals against wind, rain, debris, pests, and insects
- Will not split, crack or shatter under load and remains flexible to -30(°) F.
- Reduces the moisture level of the garage interior and energy loss year round.
- The most cost effective substitute to rubber composition seals.
Determine what you need based on what is currently on your door. Weather strip varies within door models, so there is not one specific type that works with each model. Remove a portion of your existing seal from the bottom of your door to see the size and shape of the ends going into the track.
Compatible with commercial and residential sectional garage doors up to 2" thick using a 2 3/4 " wide, 1/4" T-shaped channel weather seal.
Models: Thermowayne 38, TW38, 8300
Brands: Amarr, Clopay, CHI, Midland, North Central, Garaga, Overhead Door, Ideal, Raynor, Martin, Ankmar, Genie, and some Wayne Dalton models (8500, TS150, TS200, 5155, 5150, 5255, 5200, 2411, 2415, 216, 220). Please examine your door for compatibility prior to purchasing.