Liftmaster Sears Chamberlain Remote Control Transmitter 877MAX
The Liftmaster 877MAX makes it easy for you to open or close your garage door without using a remote control or key. This LiftMaster Wireless Keyless Entry System 877MAX can open the door using a private 4-digit code you program directly into the unit. It's simple to program it with temporary access codes for visitors or delivery personnel. Plus, it works with all LiftMaster garage door openers manufactured since January 1993. It is also compatible with the new MyQ technology.
- Security+2.0 and Security+ rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the keypad is used and virtually eliminates interference.
- Temporary password option enables visitors or delivery and service personnel to enter the garage without giving them your personal code.
- Completely wireless‚ powered by one 9-volt battery (included)
- Weatherproof flip-up protective cover
- Backlit keypad makes numbers easy to see, even in the dark
- One-button-to-close feature makes it easier than ever to close your garage door (works with all LiftMaster garage door openers manufactured since 2006)
- Compatible with all LiftMaster garage door openers manufactured since January 1993
- HomeLink Compatible
- Rolling code technology
- Easy programming
- Frequency: 315 or 390 Mhz
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 6.2"
- Battery: 9 volt
- Model No: 877MAX
- Part No: LM-877MAX
- Code Set: Learn
- Color: Light Gray
- Manufacturer: Chamberlain
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
- Compatible with Liftmaster, Sears Craftsman and Chamberlain models 315 MHz or 390 MHz garage door openers manufactured after January 1, 1993. Make sure the garage door opener has a working light bulb because it is a programming indicator.
- Also for use with commercial door operators or other products that are 315 MHz or 390 MHz and have a Learn button.
- MyQ compatible.
For the full instructions, and programming illustrations click here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this item open a Sears model 13953964SRT
Yes, this should be compatible.
Can I get just the cover for the battery?
No, it isn't sold separately.
Will this item open a Sears garage door opener model 139.53684?
what type of battery is for liftmaster security plus keyless entry?
Can you program this to open two doors independently?
No, it is only programmable for one unit.
Will this keypad work with my liftmaster chamberlain garage door opener model 1255LM?
You will have to check the date of manufacture on your unit to be sure. It is compatible with 315 MHz or 390 MHz garage door openers manufactured after January 1, 1993