Now, any LiftMaster garage door opener manufactured since 1998 can be controlled with your smartphone, tablet or computer thanks to the new 888LM MyQ Control Panel (when paired with the 828LM LiftMaster Internet Gateway, sold separately).
MyQ technology enables you to manage, monitor and control everything from your garage door opener to lights and beyond anytime, and from anywhere. It also allows for simple programming of new MyQ Accessories and Security+ 2.0, remote controls and keyless entry products and features Timer-to-Close, that automatically closes the garage door after a pre-programmed number of minutes making it easy if you have your hands full.
- Control Panel
- Turns opener lights on/off from inside the garage
- Equipped with a 150 degree sensing angle
- On/Off switch for deactivation of motion-detecting function
- Adjustable light timer lets you set when you want the opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door (pre-set at 4 1/2 minutes)
- Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes
- Easily program remote controls and MyQ enabled accessories directly from the control panel
- LiftMaster Internet Gateway accessory required (sold separately) to utilize MyQ functionality
- Locks out all outside remote control signals while you're away
- Motion detector automatically turns on garage door opener lights when movement is sensed
Compatible with:Compatible with Security+ 2.0‚ Accessories and MyQ Accessories. (look on back of accessories for the model number)
- Security+ 2.0‚ Remote Models: 891LM, 893LM, 890MAX, 893MAX, 895MAX
- Security+ 2.0‚ Keypad Models: 877LM, 877MAX
- MyQ Accessories: 823LM Remote Light Switch, 825LM Remote Light Control, 828LM Liftmaster Internet Gateway, 829LM Garage Door and Gate Monitor
- With the door closed, press and hold a small remote button that you want to control the light.
- Press and hold the Lock button on the MyQ Control Panel.
- While holding the Lock button, press and hold the Light button on the door control.
- After the opener lights flash, release all three buttons. If light bulbs are not installed, two clicks will be heard.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this work with any lift master and Does the garage light turn on and off too?
It works with any LiftMaster garage door opener manufactured since 1998. Yes it controls the light as well.
How to set up?
Will this work as second wall opener without removing other one?
No. The MyQ Wall Control Panel cannot be used in conjunction with an existing wired wall control. It is meant as a replacement. Instructions for the unit are found under the Instructions tab.
\"Locks out all outside remote control signals while you\'re away\" How does this feature work? If i close the door via my phone it will not accept any incoming rf requests to open the door? It must be unlocked through a device on the gateway?
There is a lock button on the control panel that you press to lock out all devices. Nothing can access the garage until you press the lock button on the panel again. Check page three of the instructions - https://www.liftmaster.com/catalogresourcesv3/en-us/shared/files/tucmanuals/114a4503.pdf
Does this replace the switch normally set in the wall at the garage inside door? Since myQ is now compatible with Wink Hub, does this also work with wink hub I have?
Yes, this replaces the wall button normally on your unit. I'm not sure what wink hub is or what it will work with, but I assume anything that is compatible with MyQ would work with this wall panel as well since it is a MyQ part.