Liftmaster Trolley Carriage Assembly - part no. 41A3489This carriage traveler assembly is compatible with Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Master Mechanic, Sears Craftsman chain drive operators manufactured from 1984 to present. Includes:
- 6 Link Chain Extension
- Master Link
- Master Link Cap
- Master Link Clip-On Spring
- Trolley Shaft
- Inner Nut
- Outer Nut
- Lock Washer
- Inner Slide
- Installation Instructions
- All steel construction
- Original manufacturer replacement part
- Part No: 41A3489
- Manufacturer: Liftmaster
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
- 2000SDR, 2245, 2255, 2265, 2265-267, PD210, PD212, PD610, PD612K, 1200 Series, 1240, 1245, 1245-266, 1246, 1250, 1250-266, 1255, 1255-166, 1255-266, 1256, 1260, 1260-166, 1260-266, ATS211R, ATS211, 1000, 800, 600 and more. Not all models listed.
- Compatible with some select models of Wayne Dalton openers (Models 100-320). Please look at yours to compare.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a Chamberlin Liftmaster Professional. Will this part match up with my unit?
This carriage traveler assembly is compatible with Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Master Mechanic, Sears Craftsman chain drive operators manufactured from 1984 to present. Please look at yours to compare.
My trolley has a straight tension spring on the connector shaft , it broke, now won\'t close properly. Do I need that spring with this trolley my model # 3245m?
I assume you would also need that part if it broke and no longer works. We don't have the spring you are referencing.