5/16" T-Shaped Garage Door Bottom Weather Seal - 3 3/4", 4 3/4", and 6" widths
5/16" T-Shaped garage door weather seal fits standard bottom retainers on a variety of door models. It is a long wearing flexible PVC seal that is easily installed. This garage door weather seal has the single T-shaped ends that slide into your metal retainer to form a U shape when installed. Please look at the pictures and measurements and compare it to your old seal for the correct fit.
Sold in common precut lengths and several width options above. All weatherstrip comes with an additional 2-3 inches in length.
- Conforms to uneven floors
- Saves money by preventing air loss
- 5/16" Single "T" long wearing flexible vinyl PVC bottom seal.
- Easily installed in all standard bottom seal retainers.
- Seals against wind, rain, debris, pests, and insects
- Will not split, crack or shatter under load and remains flexible to -65(°) F.
- Reduces the moisture level of the garage interior and energy loss year round.
- The most cost effective substitute to rubber composition seals.
3 3/4" Width - Bead 5/16"
4 3/4" Width - Bead 5/16"
6" Width - Bead 5/16"
Determine what you need based on what is currently on your door. Weather strip varies within door models, so there is not one specific type that works with each model. Remove a portion of your existing seal from the bottom of your door to see the size and shape of the ends going into the track.
Some compatible brands include: Amarr, Arm-R-Lite, CHI, Clopay, DBCI, Deldon, Gadco, Martin, Raynor, Richard Wilcox, and Safeway garage doors.