Mon - Thur 9AM - 4PM & Friday 9AM - 3PM CST
Frequently Asked Questions Wayne Dalton
- Garage door won't close from remote controls only closes when wall button is held down
- HomeLink Compatible Wayne Dalton Garage Door Opener Models
- How do I get additional help if I can't find the answer on this website?
- I purchased my unit from an authorized Wayne-Dalton dealer or retailer. How do I get missing parts?
- Limited Range of Remote Controls
- The garage door opener operates properly, but the light does not run on.
- Weather Damage - Warranty?
- Why do light bulbs burn out so often?
Usually when the door cannot be closed by remote control and the wall button has to be held down to close it, it means there is something wrong with your infrared photo eyes (found down by the floor on both sides of your garage door opening)...
The following Wayne Dalton models are compatible with HomeLink. If your opener model is not on the list, it is not HomeLink compatible. We do carry a HomeLink conversion kit so you can make your opener compatible...
How do I get additional help if I can't find the answer on this website?
I purchased my unit from an authorized Wayne-Dalton dealer or retailer. How do I get missing parts?
Limited range of your remote controls could be related to radio frequency interference that comes from something in your home or in the surrounding environment. Certain electrical devices can radiate interference; this could be almost anything that..
The garage door opener operates properly, but the light does not turn on.
Question: A recent electrical storm (or other act of nature) affected my garage door opener, along with other appliances in my house. Is this covered by the product warranty. Answer: No, acts of nature are not covered under the product warranty.
Why do light bulbs burn out so often?