Wayne Dalton Torquemaster idrive Owner Manual and Installation DVDInstallation Instructions and Owner's Manual for Wayne Dalton Torquemaster idrive garage door opener and Installation Video DVD. Only for the idrive that works with doors with Wayne Dalton Torquemaster springs...the type of spring inside a metal tube.
- Installation Instructions and Owner's Manual
- Installation Video DVD
- Wayne Dalton idrive garage door openers for doors with Torquemaster springs
7 Quick Tips for Buying Garage Door Opener Parts
- You will need to know several details about your garage door opener to select the correct parts for it. Manufacturer name and model number are usually necessary.
- To find detailed infomation about your garage door opener, look on the garage door opener power head located on the ceiling of your garage. Usually stickers and identifying information are found on the back or sides of the machine.
- Garage door opener manufacturers change the frequency at which remote controls and keypads function periodically, so you will generally need to know the model number of your garage door opener.
- Some models of garage door operators use radio gear (remote controls, keypads) from another manufacturer. In this case, you will need to know additional details found on a currently working remote control.
- Use our Garage Door Opener Selection Guide for details specific to your brand of garage door opener.
- On each product page there is a section called "Compatible with". This section gives details on manufacturers and models numbers that use the particular garage door opener part, remote control, keypad, gear, or other part.
- If you are still not sure which part will work with your garage door opener, Contact Us using the web form on the contact us page. Please include details about your garage door opener manufacturer and model number in your question.
| Customer Reviews
||manual and dvd is excellent
||Reviewed by: Bill from USA.