For steel doors only. This weatherstrip has the bulb-shaped ends. Please look at the pictures to compare it to yours. Bulb measures at approximately 3/16" wide. Strip is approximately 3 1/2" wide.
This is for Wayne Dalton garage door models 8000, 8100, 8200, 8300, 9100, 9400, 9600, 9700, 9800, 2411, 2415, FCII, Foamcore II, TS125, TG, Thermoguard, TW, Thermowayne and many others.
All weatherstrip comes with an additional 2-3 inches in length. Example: 9ft weatherstrip will actually measure between 9 ft 2 inches and 9 ft 3 inches in length.
How to Replace Weather Seal
- Manufacturer original replacement part
- Designed specifically for Wayne Dalton garage doors
- Conforms to uneven floors
- Saves money by preventing air loss
- Installs quickly and easily
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer:Wayne Dalton Corp
Wayne Dalton garage door models:
- 8000, 8100, 8200, 8300, 9100, 9400, 9600, 9700, 9800, 2411, 2415, FCII, Foamcore II, TS125, TG, Thermoguard, TW, Thermowayne and many others.
Item includes weatherstrip ONLY - Diagram showing the gasket that weather-seal is placed into is for demonstration only. This is not included in your order, and we do not carry that part. Our diagram is for your benefit to help you determine what product to order. You will have to determine what you need based on what is currently on your door. Weather strip varies within door models, so there is not one specific type that works with each model. If you don't see one like what you currently have on your unit we do not carry what you need. You will have to keep looking or call a local door company to order the part for you.