The replacement remote control transmitter is compatible with most major brands of garage door openers, gate operators, and commercial door operators. Such as: Liftmaster, Sears, Chamberlain, Genie, Overhead Door, Linear, Stanley, and Wayne Dalton using 300, 310, 315, 372, and 390 Mhz frequency. It delivers the latest in security and performance, and provides a convenient, cost effective way to consolidate the number of remotes in your vehicles, replace lost or broken remotes, or compliment an existing access system.
- Operates up to two brands of garage door openers eliminating the need of multiple remotes on your vehicle visor.
- Universal compatibility allows you to operate two different garage door manufacturers and/or frequencies at the same time.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Safety and Security
- Security+ 2.0 safeguards your household – with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for you.
- Tri-band operating frequency virtually eliminates interference and extends range.
- Remote control
- Visor clip
- Frequency: 300,310,315,372,390 Mhz
- Dimensions: 3.2" L x 2.0" W x 0.71" H
- Battery: 3v 2032 coin battery
- Model No: 375UT
- Part No: LM-375UT
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Chamberlain
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
375UT is compatible with following brands of Garage Door Openers.
LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Craftsman
- 390MHz, 315MHz, 310MHz Security+2.0 - yellow learn button
- 390 MHz Security+ Rolling Code - red, orange, or amber learn button
- 315 MHz Security+ Rolling Code - purple learn button
- 390 MHz Billion Code - green learn button
- 390 MHz Dip Switch (7, 8 and 9 position)
- 390 MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode)
- 315 MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode)
- 390 MHz Dip Switch (9 and 12 position)
- 300 MHz MultiCode
- 318 MHz MegaCode
- 310 MHz Dip Switch (8 position)
- 310 MHz Rolling Code (SecureCode)
- 310 MHz Dip Switch (10 position)
Wayne-Dalton 372 MHz
Note: On residential garage door openers, LiftMaster does not support Pre-1993 garage door openers without photo-eyes.
Programming InstructionsFor the full instructions, and programming illustrations click here.