Premium Vinyl Bottom Weather Seal
This 3 3/8" wide weather strip with 1/4" T-shaped ends fits standard bottom retainers. It is a long wearing flexible PVC seal that is easily installed. This weatherstrip has the single T-shaped ends that slide into your metal retainer to form a U shape when installed. Please look at the pictures to compare it to yours.
All weatherstrip comes with an additional 2-3 inches in length. Example: 9ft weatherstrip will actually measure between 9 ft 2 inches and 9ft 3 inches.
- Conforms to uneven floors
- Saves money by preventing air loss
- 1/4" Single "T" long wearing flexible vinyl PVC bottom seal.
- Easily installed in all standard bottom seal retainers.
- Seals against wind, rain, debris, pests, and insects
- Will not split, crack or shatter under load and remains flexible to -30° F.
- Reduces the moisture level of the garage interior and energy loss year round.
- The most cost effective substitute to rubber composition seals.
Compatible with commercial and residential sectional garage doors up to 2" thick using a 3-3/8" wide, 1/4" T-shaped channel weather seal.
Some compatible brands include: Amarr , Clopay , CHI , Midland , North Central , Garaga , Overhead Door , Ideal , Raynor , Martin , Ankmar , Genie , and some Wayne Dalton models (8500 , TS150 , TS200 , 5155 , 5150 , 5255 , 5200 , 2411 , 2415 , 216 , 220). Please examine your door for compatibility prior to purchasing.
How to Replace Weather Seal
Item includes weatherstrip ONLY - Diagram showing the gasket that weather-seal is placed into is for demonstration only. This is not included in your order, and we do not carry that part. Our diagram is for your benefit to help you determine what product to order.You will have to determine what you need based on what is currently on your door. Weather strip varies within door models, so there is not one specific type that works with each model. If you don't see one like what you currently have on your unit we do not carry what you need. You will have to keep looking or call a local door company to order the part for you.