Residential Top Roller Bracket
Adjustable residential top bracket made in the USA out of galvanized steel. For use on the top inside corners, right and left sides, of the top section of any type residential overhead garage door. This bracket moves the top section either forward or back to align the top section to fit tight against the door jam. Takes a standard 2" or 3" roller.
- Top quality galvanized steel.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Assorted bracket hole combinations.
- Adjustable (3/8" to 7/8" and 1-7/8" to 3-3/16") top roller carrying fixture.
- 3 1/2" long
- 2 1/2" wide.
- 12 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- All residential overhead garage doors
Instructions for replacing: Hinge, Roller, Top Roller Fixture
- Lower door to "closed" or "down" position and lock.
- Remove one hinge, one top roller fixture or roller (except bottom roller) and replace, inserting the roller in the track before fastening the hinge or top roller fixture. Replace ONLY ONE hinge or top roller carrier at a time. See the figure below for the proper position of the numbered hinges and the top roller fixtures. Do NOT unlock or attempt to raise the door until ALL hinges, top roller fixtures, and rollers are installed.
- It may be necessary to change the position of the top roller fixture to assure a tight fit of the top section. Slide the top roller fixture up or down and drill new bolt holes in order to adjust the top section against the jambs.
- Do not stand under the door at any time.