Liftmaster Sears Chamberlain 3-Button Remote Control Transmitter 373LM
This replacement remote control transmitter for Liftmaster, Sears, and Chamberlain residential garage door openers using 315Mhz frequency. This is also HomeLink compatible.
This remote control is compatible with garage door openers with the purple
learn button on the back of the powerhead. To determine if this remote control is correct for you, look on the back of your garage door opener powerhead in the garage for the purple learn button.This remote control has been replaced with Liftmaster Sears Chamberlain 3 Button Remote Control Transmitter 893MAX
- Remote control
- Visor clip
- HomeLink Compatible
- Rolling code technology
- Easy programming
- Frequency: 315 Mhz
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 3"
- Battery: 3 volt lithium 2032
- Model No: 373LM
- Part No: LM-373
- Code Set: Learn
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Chamberlain
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
Liftmaster, Sears, Chamberlain, Master Mechanic, and Wayne Dalton garage door openers built from 2000 to current. 315 Mhz. To determine if this remote control is correct for you, look on the back of your garage door opener powerhead in the garage for the purple learn button.
- Liftmaster models - RJO- 1345, 1346, 1355, 1356, 3110, 3130, 3220, 3240, 3245, 3255, 3265, 3270, 3275, 3280, 3500, 3575, 3585, 3595, 3800, 3840, 3850, ATS2113X, ATS2113X-CX, HCT50113O, LGO50113L, LGO50113R, LGO50113XR, LA412, LA400 (current model numbers may not be listed)
- For all other models, look for the purple learn button on the back of the powerhead for your garage door opener and the Security+ logo.
- This remote control is compatible with remote controls 370LM, 371LM, 372LM and wireless keyless entry keypad 377LM.
1. Locate the Smart/Learn Button.
2. Press and immediately release the learn button. The learn LED will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
3. Within 30 seconds press and hold the button on the remote control you wish to use. Release the button when the garage door opener light blinks, or you hear two clicks.For the full instructions, and programming illustrations click here.