- Compatible With
- Instructions & FAQ
- Customer Reviews
Liftmaster Sears Chamberlain Remote Control Transmitter 971LM
Replacement remote control transmitter for Liftmaster, sears, chamberlain residential garage door openers using 390Mhz frequency. HomeLink compatible.
Old part numbers for the 971LM remote:
- Liftmaster part numbers 91LM, 92LM, 94LM, 96LM
- Chamberlain part numbers 950CB, 953CB, 956CB
- Sears craftsman part numbers 139.53661, 139.53661SRT, 139.53661SRT3, 139.53662, 139.53662SRT2, 139.53663, 139.53663SRT, 139.53664, 139.53664SRT, 139.53664SRT2, 139.53670, 139.53670SRT1, 139.53671, 139.53671SRT, 139.53671SRT3, 139.53672, 139.53672SRT, 139.53672SRT2, 139.53672SRT3, 139.53673, 139.53673SRT, 139.53673SRT3, 139.53674, 139.53674SRT1, 139.53674SRT2, 139.53675, 139.53675SRT2, 139.53677, 139.53677SRT, 139.53677SRT3, 139.53680, 139.53681, 139.53961, 139.53961SRT, 139.53962, 139.53962SRT, 139.53962SRT1, 139.53963, 139.53963SRT, 139.53964, 139.53964SRT, 139.53966, 139.53966SRT, 139.53966SRT1, 139.53974, 139.53974SRT, 139.53975, 139.53975SRT, 139.53975SRT1, 139.53976, 139.53976SRT, 139.53978, 139.53978SRT, 139.53978SRT1
- Remote control
- Visor clip
- Battery (5 year)
- HomeLink Compatible
- Rolling code technology, over 100 billion codes (Security+)
- Easy programming
- Frequency: 390 Mhz
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 3"
- Battery: 3 volt lithium 2032
- Model No: 971LM
- Part No: LM-971
- Code Set: Learn
- Learn Button: orange or red
- Antenna Color: gray
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Chamberlain
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
Liftmaster, Sears, Chamberlain Security+ garage door openers using 390 Mhz frequency. These garage door openers were manufactured from April 1997 to 2005.
- Liftmaster models - 1240R, 1245R, 1246R, 1255R, 1256R, 1265R, 1280R, 1265, 985, 1240, 1245, 1246, 1255, 1256, 1270, 1280, 2245, 2255, 2575, 2595, 2265, 2565, 2280, 2580, 2500, 2585, 2500B, 2500D, 1245GMR, 1255GMR, 1000SDR, 2000SDR, 2220, 2110, ATS211R
- Chamberlain models - 1200, 2200, 4200, 6200, 7220, CG40, CG40, PD210, PD610, PD612K, 7320, 8200, 9200, 4620, 4640, 9902, PD420, PD460-2, 9950, WD822K
- Sears Craftsman & Master Mechanic models manufactured from April 1997-2005 (see paragraph below on the manufacture date)
How to select the right remote control for your garage door opener model:
- Your garage door opener motorhead has an orange or red learn button
- Your garage door opener motorhead has a gray antenna
- Your remote control frequency should be 390Mhz
- Your wall button LED light should be yellow or amber
For Sears Craftsman, Master Mechanic and all other garage door openers manufactured by Chamberlain group Locate your manufacture date to determine the correct remote control. This date is found on the logic control panel of the powerhead hanging in the garage(generally found behind one of the light covers).
If you can't figure out what you need, contact us for help.
1. Locate the Smart/Learn Button.
2. Press and immediately release the learn button. The learn LED will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
Within 30 seconds press and hold the button on the remote control you
wish to use. Release the button when the garage door opener light
blinks, or you hear two clicks.For the full instructions, and programming illustrations click here.
7 Quick Tips for Buying Garage Door Opener Parts
- You will need to know several details about your garage door opener to select the correct parts for it. Manufacturer name and model number are usually necessary.
- To find detailed infomation about your garage door opener, look on the garage door opener power head located on the ceiling of your garage. Usually stickers and identifying information are found on the back or sides of the machine.
- Garage door opener manufacturers change the frequency at which remote controls and keypads function periodically, so you will generally need to know the model number of your garage door opener.
- Some models of garage door operators use radio gear (remote controls, keypads) from another manufacturer. In this case, you will need to know additional details found on a currently working remote control.
- Use our Garage Door Opener Selection Guide for details specific to your brand of garage door opener.
- On each product page there is a section called "Compatible with". This section gives details on manufacturers and models numbers that use the particular garage door opener part, remote control, keypad, gear, or other part.
- If you are still not sure which part will work with your garage door opener, Contact Us using the web form on the contact us page. Please include details about your garage door opener manufacturer and model number in your question.
| Customer Reviews
||This remote literally took my husband seconds to hook up. He was so proud of the purchase I had made on my own and it works just like the original. I am so glad I found this website.
||Reviewed by: Kristen from Asheboro, NC.
||I Received my product in a very timely manner and is very pleased with it ,It only took me about 15 seconds to actually program my remote and I will order again in the future from Wayne Dalton , Thanks for the wonderful service so that my wife and I don't have to argue over a remote ever again..lol!!
||Reviewed by: Curtis Simmons from Tallahassee ,florida.
||Remote control works very well. Easy to set up. Just follow the instructions and your in business.
I am considering getting the keyless remote now.
||Reviewed by: Milton Edmonds from Suffield CT.
||Product is original Liftmaster so it works perfectly. I saved over $60.00 using waynedaltonparts, instead of the local service dealer in my area. Once you prop the ladder up to your garage door opener, it literately takes 1 minute to setup the remote. That's it and the old remote becomes canceled out. Full instructions come in the package.
||Reviewed by: Liftmaster from Raleigh, NC.