- Compatible With
- Instructions & FAQ
- Customer Reviews
Liftmaster Sears Chamberlain Remote Control Transmitter 370LM
This replacement remote control transmitter for Liftmaster, Sears, and Chamberlain residential garage door openers using 315Mhz frequency. This 3-button Mini Keychain remote control is HomeLink compatible.
This remote control is compatible with garage door openers with the purple learn button on the back of the powerhead. To determine if this remote control is correct for you, look on the back of your garage door opener powerhead in the garage for the purple learn button.
- Keychain Remote control
- HomeLink Compatible
- Rolling code technology
- Easy programming
- Frequency: 315 Mhz
- Dimensions: 1.4" x 2.4"
- Battery: 3 volt lithium 2032
- Model No: 371LM
- Part No: LM-371
- Code Set: Learn
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Chamberlain
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
Liftmaster, Sears, Chamberlain, Master Mechanic, and Wayne Dalton garage door openers built from 2000 to current. 315 Mhz. To determine if this remote control is correct for you, look on the back of your garage door opener powerhead in the garage for the purple learn button.
- Liftmaster models - RJO-3800, 3595, 3585, 3575, 3500, 3280, 3265, 3220, 3255, 3245, 3110, 1356, 1355, 1346, 1345, ATS2113X, ATS2113X-CX, HCT50113O, LGO50113L, LGO50113R, LGO50113XR, LA412, LA400 (current model numbers may not be listed)
- For all other models, look for the purple learn button on the back of the powerhead for your garage door opener and the Security+ logo.
- This remote control is compatible with remote controls 371LM, 372LM and wireless keyless entry keypad 377LM.
1. Locate the Smart/Learn Button.
2. Press and immediately release the learn button. The learn LED will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
3. Within 30 seconds press and hold the button on the remote control you wish to use. Release the button when the garage door opener light blinks, or you hear two clicks.For the full instructions, and programming illustrations click here.
7 Quick Tips for Buying Garage Door Opener Parts
- You will need to know several details about your garage door opener to select the correct parts for it. Manufacturer name and model number are usually necessary.
- To find detailed infomation about your garage door opener, look on the garage door opener power head located on the ceiling of your garage. Usually stickers and identifying information are found on the back or sides of the machine.
- Garage door opener manufacturers change the frequency at which remote controls and keypads function periodically, so you will generally need to know the model number of your garage door opener.
- Some models of garage door operators use radio gear (remote controls, keypads) from another manufacturer. In this case, you will need to know additional details found on a currently working remote control.
- Use our Garage Door Opener Selection Guide for details specific to your brand of garage door opener.
- On each product page there is a section called "Compatible with". This section gives details on manufacturers and models numbers that use the particular garage door opener part, remote control, keypad, gear, or other part.
- If you are still not sure which part will work with your garage door opener, Contact Us using the web form on the contact us page. Please include details about your garage door opener manufacturer and model number in your question.
| Customer Reviews
||Shipped fast good directions. Only complaint is that it has limited range when coupled with the conversion kit.
||Reviewed by: Tim Gross from Archdale NC.