The Wayne Dalton Wireless Wall Station 297136 is compatible with Wayne
Dalton Quantum & Classic Drive models using 303 Mhz frequency (3212,
3213, 3412, 3012, 3016, 3512). Alternate part number is model #
Program the Liftmaster 61LM
to your old remote: Have the dip switches on
both remotes open and side by side. Using a pen or screwdriver match
the dip switch positions on the new 61LM remote
to the old.
1. Programming with Smart/Learn Button:
Start by putting the switches into any position. Then press and release
the Smart or Learn button on your opener. If you did it right the LED
light should be on. Now within 30 seconds press and hold the button on
your 61LM remote control
. It should be programmed now, and work to open
2. Programming with dip switches:
Use the dip switch settings on the back of your opener as a reference.
With a pen or screwdriver move the switches on your Liftmaster 61LM
to line up with the settings on your opener. Once you
have them in the right place press the button on your remote to activate
Programming instructions are described below.
1. Press and release the "learn" button on the motor unit. The learn indicator light will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
2. Within 30 seconds, press and hold the selected push button on the 81LM Remote Control
3. When the indicator light on your garage door opener unit blinks
release the button on the remote. This means the LiftMaster 81LM has
successfully been programmed. You will hear two clicks if there are no
light bulbs installed.