- Compatible With
- Instructions & FAQ
- Customer Reviews
Challenger Wayne Dalton Chain Latch Assembly
This replacement chain latch
is for the following garage door opener models:
- Allstar 9300 and 9500 models
- Wayne Dalton Wizard 2113 and 2115 models
- Wayne Dalton Classic Drive 3012, 3016, 3512
- Wayne Dalton Quantum 3211, 3212, 3213, 3312, 3313, 3412, 3413
- Manufacturer replacement part
- Amarr 1000, 1500
- Challenger CH-1000, 9300, 9500, 9300M, 9500M
- Allstar Challenger 9300, 9500
- Challenger GLE, SE
- Wayne-Dalton Wizard 2113, 2115
- Classic Drive 3012, 3016, 3512
- Quantum 3211, 3212, 3213, 3312, 3313, 3412, 3413
7 Quick Tips for Buying Garage Door Opener Parts
- You will need to know several details about your garage door opener to select the correct parts for it. Manufacturer name and model number are usually necessary.
- To find detailed infomation about your garage door opener, look on the garage door opener power head located on the ceiling of your garage. Usually stickers and identifying information are found on the back or sides of the machine.
- Garage door opener manufacturers change the frequency at which remote controls and keypads function periodically, so you will generally need to know the model number of your garage door opener.
- Some models of garage door operators use radio gear (remote controls, keypads) from another manufacturer. In this case, you will need to know additional details found on a currently working remote control.
- Use our Garage Door Opener Selection Guide for details specific to your brand of garage door opener.
- On each product page there is a section called "Compatible with". This section gives details on manufacturers and models numbers that use the particular garage door opener part, remote control, keypad, gear, or other part.
- If you are still not sure which part will work with your garage door opener, Contact Us using the web form on the contact us page. Please include details about your garage door opener manufacturer and model number in your question.